Monday, July 2, 2012

Muffet's Bachelorette Party and Wedding - Fall 2011

 We went to a spa and casino to celebrate Muffet's last days as a single lady. We all had a great time relaxing and hanging out at the spa. After the guys finished golfing, we all met up to go to dinner at the casino's Brazilian restaurant then tried our luck at some gambling.



I got in trouble for taking pictures in the casino (oops!) and the security guard made me delete a photo but I managed to keep this one. I know... I'm such a rebel :)  Muffet ended up cleaning up at the Blackjack table and coming home with a couple hundred extra dollars!












For the wedding, Muffet's 2 sisters and I were the bridesmaids. Unfortunately we had a cold, windy, rainy day, but the day went smoothly and everyone still had a lot of fun. Especially little Miss Audrey who loved dancing at the reception. We're so excited that Muffet and Dave have found each other! Audrey thinks Uncle Dave is a pirate because they have a "pirate chest" in their house.








No comments: