Sunday, July 1, 2012

Trip to North Carolina-April 2011

It's been more than a year since I've last updated our family blog, but I'm going to start using this site again for pictures, videos, and the latest on what we're up to. I'll be posting a lot the next few days to try to catch up on the past year. Here goes!

We took a drive out to North Carolina to visit Aaron's youngest brother Andrew who lives in Charlotte. We were also able to visit some of my family and friends. Our first stop was in Durham to visit my friend Chris from college. Here is Audrey playing with their daughter Sydney.


Our next stop was in Winston-Salem to catch up with my cousin Darren and his family and my Uncle Dick. Unfortunately I forgot to take pictures while we were visiting with them. Winston-Salem was a beautiful area. Then it was on to downtown Charlotte. Andrew took us on a tour of the city and we visited some art museums and a children's museum while we were there.








Aaron and Audrey were apparently pooped out from all the activities and took an afternoon nap together in Uncle Andrew's dining room/guest room.

 I found out while we were in Charlotte that one of my best friends from high school lived only 20 minutes away in South Carolina, so Audrey and I took a drive to visit with Kelly and her girls.



No comments: